Our Aimless Nights - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
teens can be annoying but you'd think they'd just leave the quiet ones alone

lol i love how you can see that kid's 'tail'

i'm sure they'll make up but i feel like being in a group would be annoying versus one on one but depends on the friend group i guess XD

Dex-chan lover
teens can be annoying but you'd think they'd just leave the quiet ones alone

lol i love how you can see that kid's 'tail'

i'm sure they'll make up but i feel like being in a group would be annoying versus one on one but depends on the friend group i guess XD
Nawh teens are annoying to everyone even if you're quiet. I do like how this will spur Waya to actually take the lead sometimes.

Also wing-bro-dog-boy is the best.

Dex-chan lover
Nawh teens are annoying to everyone even if you're quiet. I do like how this will spur Waya to actually take the lead sometimes.

Also wing-bro-dog-boy is the best.
I mean depending on where you live, some ppl might avoid the 'quiet' ones in america b/c 'school shooters' are more of a concept here , tho i wonder other than getting in trouble with the school if ppl wouldn't 'camouflage' as a yankee /delinquent instead for ppl to avoid, b/c there are some stories about 'shy' gyarus but that's a bit diff lol

Tho 'a relationship that's a secret after school' does have its appeal, tho considering it's outside his work place it'd be awkward if more ppl see them but luckily their friend group doesn't seem too bad versus just randos not so subtlety shit talking him

Users who are viewing this thread