Our Similarities - Ch. 2 - Mice

Dex-chan lover
damn i was not expecting all that bloodshed, she fucked him up 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Have no idea whats going on (just like with all other Chinese/Korean GLs🤣), but I am interested👀

Dex-chan lover
Are you okay? Coughing up blood could be very serious and mean lots of different things

For people confused, I think I offer a summary to help:

Chapters 0 & 1 introduce us to both girls and show us that they're both crazy or psycho in a way. YanJin is the type of person who appears to not care if you abuse her or threaten to kill her since it's basically what wants. She finds the threat to her life exciting which is why there were all the "Kill me" & "Please Kill me" words popping up around her when the knife was held to her neck. I didn't catch the other girl's name but she just likes to fight and beat people up to the brink of death to establish her power/dominance over them. It states this is a Psychopath x Psychopath relationship so both girls are possibly going to use forms of violence against others to progress & protect their relationship.

Group Leader
For people confused, I think I offer a summary to help:

Chapters 0 & 1 introduce us to both girls and show us that they're both crazy or psycho in a way. YanJin is the type of person who appears to not care if you abuse her or threaten to kill her since it's basically what wants. She finds the threat to her life exciting which is why there were all the "Kill me" & "Please Kill me" words popping up around her when the knife was held to her neck. I didn't catch the other girl's name but she just likes to fight and beat people up to the brink of death to establish her power/dominance over them. It states this is a Psychopath x Psychopath relationship so both girls are possibly going to use forms of violence against others to progress & protect their relationship.
W summary

Users who are viewing this thread