Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei

I don’t wanna say it but sometimes good artists are wasting their talent on stories like this... No offense though.

Disappointed. The premiere was just a complete lie of the overall story. Fucking harems and cliches ruin it

Overly egoistic nobles blinded by their arrogance unable to even notice the MC is far above their league.
This was suppose dto be interesting but seems like every other frustration inducing stupid noble clichés are going to be employed, reading till chapter 7.

Man ws I hoping against odds for something different.

MC is kinda interesting. Unlike the ones from other fantasy manga, the guy doesn't even try to hold back a bit of his power, he instead shows it off to people. Imma continue reading and see where it goes

Fed-Kun's army
Just one more of those harem, op mc, arrogant nobles, lack of common sense, etc....

There's nothing new here. Moving on.

Tired of these stupid noble teachers who keep talking shit out their ass. "You will draw a proper magic circle" bro what happened to hitting the target? And they pretended he was meritocratic a chapter before, why would you do that if he was gonna face turn a chapter later?

Also tired of these light novel mangas getting sub-20 pages a week with no time to explain or show off literally anything important.

A little cliche? Yeah. A touch cheesy? At times, for sure.

... Will I still read it? Absolutely.

First few chapters are kinda good but on later chapters, hmm so-so. Maybe because it was generic but those nobles with those kind of mindset, meh. Do they have brains? I mean, their characters are pretty stupid tbh and it was a turn off. Surely they have their pride but can't we have some normal nobles that can actually use their brains? So yeah, gonna give it a 7 for now. Might continue for few more chapters hoping for development that can offset the bad writing on the characters of those nobles.

This is a middle schooler's wet dream kind of manga. Unfortunately, not very good for anyone older than 12. It's so pathetic and cliched. Typical of a lazy author trying to get by on a type of story that's already saturating the industry because he's can't think of anything original to write. Don't waste your time on this garbage, there are actual good mangas these idiots could be translating instead of this crap.

@Cavo It's all well and good to criticize this manga. But you are being an ass by calling the translators idiots.

Group Leader
it was barely readable in the beginning but at some point it took a turn for the worse
when i say some point, though, i mean when the girls appeared and you could see the future content of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread