Ouroboros

Supporter
Huh, didn’t expect that, but it makes sense (at least that is what I’ll tell myself.)

Why the F... is he protecting that bastard now. This doesn't make sense. It is sad how this pretty decent manga went to gutter at the end.

Power Uploader
What do you mean, end? There are almost five volumes to go!

Dex-chan lover
even just watching the last episode of the drama years later, I still cry like a baby. It was a really good story, with a lot of emotions. If you haven't seen the drama but like the manga, go watch it, you won't be disappoint ?

Only read 3 chapters but its sooo boring, Mc is useless, his brother always helps him out, so much for being top in both worlds when the brother is constantly carrying Mc to the top. Droping this one.

Contributor
@edyrm

Only read 3 chapters but its sooo boring, Mc is useless, his brother always helps him out, so much for being top in both worlds when the brother is constantly carrying Mc to the top. Droping this one.

Well, maybe you should read more than 3 chapters before saying this, because it's a very good serie, and they actually both help eachother everytime.

Anyway, thanks for the new chapters scanlator, i thought i would never see the ending.

@Siquall

Very well just read vol 1, verdict hasnt changed , noticed a trend, new characters geting killed off on the same chapter their being introduced, while big bro still carrying.

Contributor
I'm honestly surprised this isn't more popular. It's a truly excellent story, plus pretty much anything by Death Toll is bound to be good, you'd think it'd have more viewers just for that.

Power Uploader
@seekermoc It might be because we release around once a month. This is reasonable and steady for a series known for its redrawing difficulty, but in our isekai times many people only follow stuff, or read it at all if there are daily or weekly releases.

@Jiral
@ABCsOfLife
theres minor NTR in a case they deal with (archaeology professor), but later on its about
their foster mom's backstory. Its a lot more tragic than you think.
. Honestly the series is amazing UNTIL chapter 111 then it keeps going downhill. I'm assuming the story gets better but that's what's currently TL'd.

Group Leader
@ABCsOfLife lmaoo thats true @arghhhhhh meh the NTR is sooooo minor that its not really even a part of the story, tragedy is like the whole concept of this story.. its all about revenge, what you expect in revenge, happy time? I agree story could be better if author made MC a bit more like tat imo but the dynamic between them is somewhat the glow of the story, would have liked some more dynamic tho personally less into mc x hibino dynamic but thats just cuz I prefer tragedy and revenge over sad romance

There are a number of good reasons why I don't like action, mystery, serious manga mixed with comedy and romance.
Hibino is the type of person who make me want to nudge her away so she can't interfere.
And other characters are the same. Whether they can trigger a good conflict, or they can destroy the atmosphere completely.

The only thing what I like from this manga is its twist. The transfer of any suspicion from one to the other is very interesting to follow. They are connected with clear triggers.

Users who are viewing this thread