Ousama Ranking - Vol. 16 Ch. 203 - Chapter 203

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoying for the evaluator guy to mis-evaluate Boj this badly by only giving one test that happened to be a very specific bad matchup, makes both Bojji and the ranker look incompetent.

but ultimately it’s mostly Despa’s fault for not noticing the edge case when he was programming Bojji, haha. Being able to handle all living creatures and all hard defenses means Bojji’s pretty much set, but soft-type imperviousness IS something he wasn’t prepped for (although in an actual fight he could beat this golem by incapacitating the summoner, I think? idk if that would make the golem go away though.)

Dex-chan lover
Kinda annoying for the evaluator guy to mis-evaluate Boj this badly by only giving one test that happened to be a very specific bad matchup, makes both Bojji and the ranker look incompetent.

but ultimately it’s mostly Despa’s fault for not noticing the edge case when he was programming Bojji, haha. Being able to handle all living creatures and all hard defenses means Bojji’s pretty much set, but soft-type imperviousness IS something he wasn’t prepped for (although in an actual fight he could beat this golem by incapacitating the summoner, I think? idk if that would make the golem go away though.)
The thing is, anyone Bojjis age could do it, the problem is his unique failing, strength. He is LITERALLY to weak to hack off a piece of the monster.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was going to happen but at least shows something boji could improve. He's strong against living and hard opponents but weak to soft things that aren't alive so have no weak point

Dex-chan lover
What I liked about this chapter, Boiji quit when he realized he can't and how Kage maturely handled it. The duo is definitely growing and frankly, it is for the best that Judge doesn't get highly impressed. Its too early for Boiji to go to that location.

Aggregator gang
What I liked about this chapter, Boiji quit when he realized he can't and how Kage maturely handled it. The duo is definitely growing and frankly, it is for the best that Judge doesn't get highly impressed. Its too early for Boiji to go to that location.
I'm thankful that the author did it this way. Bojji is not the basic bitch zero to hero power fantasy.

Okay I feel like all that stuff with that last kingdom didn't get fully resolved and we're just moving on and pretending it didn't happen.

Aggregator gang
Kage please stop gassing up Bojji, it never ends well lol

Users who are viewing this thread