Out - Vol. 13 Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
I need a flowchart or something, i don't know what the fuck is happening anymore

Dex-chan lover
I would not trust a dude with no eyes. It's like... something's missing, you know?

Double-page supporter
so basically 5th gen, Minagawa Jousuke, went rampage causing chaos everywhere by killing member of other gangs, which is AFAIK killing was forbidden in gang rule, so 5th gen already broke that rule. To set things right, 6th gen, Tsurumaki Yoshiki, had to stop 5th gen with one option, kill him. I assume that 7th gen, Tanzawa Atsushi, was 5th gen's friend also involved in death of 5th gen along with 6th gen but then 7th gen set a trap for 6th gen causing him to get arrested by the cops. And now we are back to the main story which is 6th gen men trying to take back Kilihito by tearing 7th gen men apart

It just the story of gang leader, not to mention what each team captain involved during the mad war such as Meguro "killing" 6th gen friend, etc. Somehow our Iguchi Tatsuya the MC doesn't give a shit about what happen lol, he's trying to stay in light side, idk maybe he will choose his side or stay white

So Yoshiki conspired to kill his boss for the general good.

And now Kai does the same shit with what logic? Does he wanna get killed as well?

Mmb

I want to see Jousuke sadistic side level
As per the flow of the story he is not human

Users who are viewing this thread