Out - Vol. 14 Ch. 124

Fed-Kun's army
@DesertStorm I dont think so, I think the tall guys gonna end up dead taguchi is going to kill him.
Also hows Lily?

Poor Kenzou with no friends 😂

I don't think Meguro is going to end up dead, even though it looks really dark right now. Who knows, though? These last couple of chapters have been so tense.

@Meybi Didn't they already show Meguro's brains all over the place? I believe it's just a matter of how it's done. Although Ikkaku dying and Nikkaku going apeshit about it would be beautiful too

Mmb

Wow kenzow search for 6th HQ, that is a turn in the line of the story
Is that what he agree with the 7th leader for his brother!

Ikkaku proved far more formidable than I thought he would be. If Meguro still manages to win somehow, which I think he will, he's dead meat if Nikaku finds him.

Well Taguchi are you just gonna sit and watch wtf D:< and anyone remember the
*Splat* in chapter 119 before the fakeout in the next one? Pepperidge farms remembers.

@Mmb i suspect that Kenzou is lowkey working for the 7th generation. Keep in mind that they're mercenaries. The reason they could be finding out their HQ is for either 2 reasons: 1) He can use it against Kyoranki as a weakness if they turn their back on Kenzou 2) He provides the information to the 7th Gen crew.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vertical I remember a blond guy laying in his own brains, it MIGHT be either Muguro or YA YA YA, im too lazy to go back and look but i hope its YA YA YA so we see buff boy go ape shit just like you said

Users who are viewing this thread