Out - Vol. 15 Ch. 132

Holy shit, to do something like that to the human body. Guess we now know why everyone calls him brutal.

Aggregator gang
Okay, yeah, that covers Nikaku's viciousness pretty well. My god. Good to be reminded that Meguro himself is a piece of shit who just allowed shit like that to happen, though.

Dex-chan lover
That's fucked up. Even if they don't kill those guys in that flashback, they'd probably need to have all of their limbs amputated. Also, you have to remember that Nikaku wasn't even 18 at that time. What the hell.

We finally get to see this brutality that they've been hyping up about Nikaku and damn is it fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
Cute, it's like he's dragging Meguro along the ground is representing how the series is dragging.

Fed-Kun's army
@boldmonkey

What was meguro going to do? Call out the 6th leadership's viciousness? Get his ass beat by the older members? He couldn't have done anything then.

Aggregator gang
@Jimsock1
Call the fucking cops, is what. Getting into fights like the MC (if he's still the MC) is one thing, but when your gang starts doing shit that would make Jeffrey Dahmer feel nauseous, it's time to do the right thing.

did I switch into a different manga? Delinquents don't do torture gore Jesus Christ, at least some beatings but that belongs in some shitty gore slasher manga

dude wtf I mean lets be realistic for a moment, lets say that a bunch of teens were that savage , wouldnt they have a problem with the yakuza ?? its an incredible manga but its surely unrealistic (compared to delinquent mangas such us crows, rokudenashi blues etc)

Contributor
Am I the only one not getting how these guys have only blunt injuries when they're being hit with a fucking pickaxe?

Users who are viewing this thread