Out - Vol. 19 Ch. 172

Thanks for the chapter and your ongoing work <3

Sometimes I wonder why I still follow this one. It feels weirder and weirder by the chapter. Usually I'm a big fan of delinquent mangas and stuff like Clover etc.pp but this one, I'm really not sure if I should bother with it - but we're already 172 chapters in...

@Flabadyflue deceased member of Yoshiki's generation of Kilihito. Good friends Kai. Got tortured to death by Jou-kun after ambushing him. See Chapters 115-118. Also showed up in the recent Manuc flashbacks. Bakurakan is the gang Kenzou used to belong to, his brother got crushed by Acchan and they were disbanded.

Aggregator gang
@Flabadyflue
The Kyoranki 6th gen guy who tried to kill Jousuke. Kai's best friend. Gore warning: https://mangadex.org/chapter/528557/15
Also yes, Bakurakan is the gang Kilihito fought the first time around. You should probably consider re-reading the manga, it sounds like you've forgotten a lot.

Vampire school girl, what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to state the obvious and point out that the Super Strong Vampire Schoolgirl is a bit out of left field, but hey, it ain't gonna make me stop reading.

What’s up with the random vamp chick lol.
Did some rereading, kenzou might be after the pledge footage(if that was what was in the case) but why would he care about it? I could’ve sworn the other heads have retired unless I need to do some more rereading

Double-page supporter
This is getting ridiculous now, but I'm still all in for the gore

Well now, this is...different.
I'm sure she's not an actual vampire and that there's a perfectly logical explanation for this.
...right?

@caverman2013

It is to sell the footage to kilihito and discredit all the leaders of the other teams

Folly wolf sid and Ashura's head were the ones who organised this, so if the of learn about that they would get butchered

Users who are viewing this thread