Outo no Hazure no Renkinjutsushi ~Hazure Shokugyou Datta node, Nonbiri Omise Keiei Shimasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Let's build a farm!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she got some magic skills now. But I wonder, who was that fairy?

Dex-chan lover
It feels wrong for her to get the mage abilities she wanted right after starting to do alchemy.

There's some mixed signals going on here.

Dex-chan lover
It feels wrong for her to get the mage abilities she wanted right after starting to do alchemy.

There's some mixed signals going on here.

She's probably some sort of "spirit user" like that guy from Shinja Zero hence her inability to cast magic the same way her mage siblings can, but still able to cast it under special circumstances, like her casting magic after the fairy's assistance.

Dex-chan lover
She's probably some sort of "spirit user" like that guy from Shinja Zero hence her inability to cast magic the same way her mage siblings can, but still able to cast it under special circumstances, like her casting magic after the fairy's assistance.
The cause is not the problem here, it's being handed the same powers anyway. I don't think she needs to call them every time if she can attend the same classes as her siblings.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work…
^^…

That's some big ass rabbit, what a big haul...
(OωO )...

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Thank you! im looking forward to her adventures

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot she was supposed to be 5, since she doesn't look like one and this manga update very rarely 💀

Dex-chan lover
The cause is not the problem here, it's being handed the same powers anyway. I don't think she needs to call them every time if she can attend the same classes as her siblings.
Look at it this way: she unkowingly made a deal with the fae; it's not so much the benefit she got now, but more about the price she will have to pay "later".

Users who are viewing this thread