Outo no Hazure no Renkinjutsushi ~Hazure Shokugyou Datta node, Nonbiri Omise Keiei Shimasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Negotiations with the Royal Capital.

Man, 4 months since the last release. Time sure flies by. Wonder why they're paying her so much, they're only 1.5x more effective.
Also, honestly thought the King would have her meet his son. Glad it didn't.

Thanks for the TL
That's a little ridiculous but in Hearthstone when they combine two 1 mana cards into a new one it often costs 3 because it's more power and you need less card draw or get more from each draw (but as a drawback it's slower than the original cards separately). For a different example the military wants higher capacity batteries for infantry so they can either run their toys longer, carry less weight, or carry more bullets and fewer batteries, so they're willing to pay a lot more for modest capacity increases. The king is buying them for his troops so that might be a good analogy.

Dex-chan lover
wth is up with the disrepancy in prices? a high-pot costs 100x the price of a regular pot, but both are considered beginner's pots?
And she sells 3 high pots per week (1 million / 300k = 3), despite only being able to produce one per week?

If I didn't know better, I would think there was a TL error and the pot & mana pot should've been way more (missing zero's?), or the weekly income should've been way lower. But as I know that no matter how I move the zero's, 1 of each won't become a flat power of 10, I do know better.

Dex-chan lover
20+ last I saw.

there isn't really any central plot right now, it's more slice of life as she expands the type of alchemy she does and pick up more power.

like going from blessing of spirit king to treasured/beloved one of the spirit king (you may insert pedo joke here)
her appraisal level up and start making suggestions, or being able to 'see' objects' thoughts (like when she tries to figure out which materials to pair together, she can hear them react like 'I wanna with this one forever...'
So this will become Gust Atelier Mysterious series (Sophie, Firis, Lydie)

Users who are viewing this thread