Overgeared - Ch. 202

Dex-chan lover
That fight reminded me of an old RPG I used to play (can't remember the name though) but I played a buff/debuff build and in one boss fight I had buffed myself to basicly godhood and simultaneously debuffed the boss to the powerlevel of a kitten and just as I was about to finish him off he used a spell that switched our conditions, he got all my buffs and stat increases and I got his debuffs and stat decreases, needless to say it didn't end well for me :p

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at it, it seems like Reaperscans finally dropped this series and it's being done by another group. Hopefully these guys are better.

They really drove home the 'underdog' aspect, but that was quite literally the only possible method of victory. The copy is controlled by a computer that is incapable of miscalculating and can calculate several orders of magnitude faster than any human being. Not even with ten thousand years of training would it be possible to truly equal its level of control and technique. At best, you could rival it, but it is impossible to ever surpass it in that aspect. A machine will always have better focus, better control, better judgement, and never make unnecessary movements. The only way to win is to introduce something it can't copy: random chance. Also, MC should've unequipped everything and emptied his inventory so they both only had the flail, then it wouldn't have been able to put up a fight at one hp. I think this was definitely intriguing, but probably the most ridiculous challenge, yet for Greed. For Kraugel, I'm not sure it's possible to overcome such an insurmountable gap since he can't get better equipment or level up for the trial. The only way I can think of is to lose to something else more, whether by accident or design.

Users who are viewing this thread