Overgeared - Ch. 50

Ack! A greedy normie! Keep your distance and cast a curse!

Thanks for the good work, Reaper_Scans!

Huh, weird. I thought I saw Grid already at the castle in the previous chapter. Oh, well, I guess I saw that on reaperscans' website.

God Grid is on his way, for anyone who made it till here hold on a bit more, kid grid will be leaving soon (forgot how he was such a pain at the beginning)

Dex-chan lover
lmao name drop. Grid being a shit is no surprise anymore but I'm happy to hear he grows up lol.

Fed-Kun's army
i always see people say that grid's personality is the worst part of the story and the main reason why they drop reading it but i fail to see how anyone can dislike such a man

Aggregator gang
What happened to the sheiks he made tho?
I know he used the failure blue rare one to beat the raid, but what about the one that whole thing was setup to corrupt?!

Btw, the other shield appears later on in thte story, not too far I think...
@Add1152000
AND MY BOY IS GROWING!!! Man it's so refreshing seeing growin again, the novel is more detailed, but some of these expresions make it all the more hype and funny, and for those wondering, shit spikes up soon, and his character is bound to grow soon~

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

that's not what doran's ring does
its
+15 ability power
+60 health
+5 mana per 5 seconds

and only costs 400 gold...

I want a refund

@Iamnormal well, this adaptation gets a good balance between annoying yet not a douchebag; in the novel, with how much he shittalks in his inner thoughts, it was really hard to like him. That only made his later growth shine brighter, but indeed I prefer this adaptation a little more.

Fed-Kun's army
if I start the novel of this, should I read all the chapters leading up to this point, or is it enough to start from where the chapter is?

Dex-chan lover
What was with the censor bars on the castle? I'm sure it's a joke I don't get.

Double-page supporter
Love grid's personality, imo he's a well written relatable scumbag. This is a game, and gamers either troll or exploit mechanics in the name of greed, so all of his actions are believable, unlike almost every other fantasy protag that is already born a saint and white knight.

Dex-chan lover
@thedestroyership

Thankfully it's just the start of his character development. He was truly a slimeball even among gamers back then. I've never read a novel that started with a fucking toxicity warning before. But I'm glad I stuck with it. Story becomes fucking amazing, as does Grid and the people around him.

Users who are viewing this thread