Overgeared

Love this webtoon. I know the MC is very greedy and all but I find it very entertaining and refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
@TimLoveManga that could be right. But its not that big of plothole that the reader couldn't help to notice. I like the previous version more but this one is still good. I am rating it high because my enjoyment comes first rather than a flawless manga

If you haven't read the novel, you might think this manhwa is "meh", and that's fine, OK I respect that. For those who have read the novel up to the latest chapter (ch 1326 as of this writing), what are you waiting for? Give this manhwa a 10 you breathtaking person (especially if you have Korean blood running in your veins, or else P**k Sw**d will take it personally and *omitted* you). All hail God Grid.

P.S. Don't even mention Hu**i. Who knows what that guy will do to your *omitted*.

Genuine great manga, mc makes it incredibly entertaining and refreshing to read, its not just a arrogant or op mc beating every single person that looks at them the wrong way.

BRO I CHECKED THE LIGHT NOVEL AND IT HAS LIKE 1300 CHAPTERS WHICH IS LIKE 13x OF WHAT HAS COME SO FAR. guess i know what I'm spending my free time on. (1320 ish chapters!)

edit: read 40 chapters in one day, amazing so far.
(wth is chapter 137? that plot is really sexual.)

edit #2: currently an hour from when I last edited this comment I think, i'm at chapter 50 rn, things are getting really well developed. (in a specific way, not spoiling anything)

Chris looks badass... Vantner is still bald... Jishukas tiddies are hmmmmm hmmm hmmm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bruh i keep thinking its a new chapter but nah this site slow as hell mangakakalot had this days ago

It's weird to see the MC being the MC when his character is made out from blueprints of 2nd rate mob characters that die first in other novels. You know, those know-it-all, boorish, immature brats that are just..... I don't know..... evokes the feeling of punching them square to the gut, I guess??

Not to bash, MC is a bit B L E G H personality-wise, but with how the MC is portrayed in this, it's quite refreshing of a take for the genre.

I think MinMan1 said it best, MC honestly makes it really hard to like him, for about 50 chapters. Quoting a line from the story, "his incompetence transcends common sense". The level of self-awareness the story has is pretty interesting sometimes.
On the bright side: art is good, and it's funny sometimes. Overall an entertaining read.

Early mc development is really trash..

U know noobs? The player that have playing game for long time but still lacking of knowlage and skill.

Yes, that what mc do. Super fucking irritating.

Now i read ch 25.. I gonna update this opinion if something good happen

@fkrrrr 1005 AGREE, its so fucking stupid, he played what was it 3 years? to get to lvl 70 but when he goes through his class change he turns into some idiot that doesnt know how the game works, doesnt know droprates doesnt seem to know anythhing like how is it after your class change you learn more about the game in a day or 2 but in those 3 years you somehow learned nothing?? honestly the author is just a shit writer, it took 39 chapters before anything started picking up and getting to any actual action, ridiculous, and the writer seems to give him the absolute worst luck which seems just for the comedy or something, i was expecting something kinda serious and pretty interesting with this supposed "legendary" class but no hes been nothing but a noob, and yet people with epic classes are top rankers well known and strong af, why is it that the author just for fun makes him below average and only in random times magically becomes the best but only for those short durations? its honestly a shit read, but ive nothing else to read that is like it, if you have something like this but doesnt ahve a shitty writer that makes the mc a weak noob that has awful luck. i heard awhile ago that overgeared was a copy of something else but idk what it was

btw, ch 56 is already out on other sites, idk why this place hasnt uploaded it yet

Shit MC. Shit story.
Just your standard harem OP power fantasy.
Sprinkled with racism along the way, because Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread