Overlord - Vol. 15 Ch. 58.2

Dex-chan lover
To those who feel slowed down by the pacing of the chapters, I recommend watching the anime, it follows the manga precisely and is actually ahead of the current arc. Also it's fukken cool.
I'm a manga reader by heart, but watching the anime of this really scratched an itch I was feeling during the wait period for the next chapter.

Bye Spoon~

The scanlation of this manga will be on hiatus until staff problems are sorted out =w=

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me that i dont have volume 12 of the light novel and i havent read finished the fan translation of 14

Group Leader
@Kaobara hope it comes back soon. I am in serious need of this manga to go beyond the anime so that I can continue it but I hope all the problems can be fixed.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 58.2

Ch. 57.1

... Ummm... Are we missing chapters here? By this chapter logic, shouldn't there be a 57.2 and 58.1 ?

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming uhh, it depends on how they pace the chapters. This chapter is near the middle of vol 8. The anime went to the end of vol 9.

@TDSgaming from our point of view the manga is not that far away from the war arc, as in its already past the introduction of the builders arc and are at the actual raid (plus future chapters are back to full sized ones ;) )

However as far as English translation goes we are sadly stuck due to understaffing, we have the scripts and the pages just no one to typeset them.

Users who are viewing this thread