Overlord - Vol. 15 Ch. 59

I kinda wish they'd skip to where the anime finished and go from there, this is basically like screenshots from the anime, what's the point?

Fed-Kun's army
@Mystery0000 As much as I also want the manga to cacth were the anime left, there are a lot of people in Japan that buy the manga because, for some reason or another, they don't have the time to sit down and watch the anime or read the LN; so skipping content in the manga will let them unable watch that part of the story, no matter how unimportant it may be.

@Mystery0000 the Manga is much more detailed than the anime I'm glad they don't skip so much content from the ln. it's a good middle ground for people who like seeing it drawn while not skipping 70% of the ln like the anime does

Fed-Kun's army
all this BS should have been a spin-off.. there's no overlord in overlord.. such boring filler crap.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is probably filler. You can't have a story that is constantly on high tension. There need to be some parts that are low tension so that the awesome parts are more awesome. Besides this is actually a set up for a future more awesome scene in the story so I'd say just be patient.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I just scan through these chapters for the Overlord. I found nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Mapax then you need a better scanner because it is there since I remember reading in more than a year ago

To all the others, this is not filler, not at all. The complete Overlord story is like this, sometimes we get Ains and sometimes we don't. Besides all of this is important because
this village pretty much becomes the first city of the country Ains later creates. The first city populated by many different monsters native to this world, all those that Ains and his subordinates encounter along the story.

Users who are viewing this thread