Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 151 - SCP-2396

Whoever documented this was a new wave feminist. The under 2k scp-s are more creative and less political. Oh well, ...

Group Leader
For those that don't know, Sucralose is an artificial sugar substitute. The SCP doesn't know that exists, so she thinks that humans found a way to make regular sugar taste awful (heresy!).

SCP-2396-A does not appear when SCP-2396 is not fed sugar
This mean the SCP produce SCP-2396-A when fed sugar, that why they fed her artificial sugar substitute

Took me 5 minutes to understand 😅

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
I believe he’s talking with regard to theme rather than motifs or superficial surface appearances. In the SCP you linked, Reagan and his speech is just a medium for the oddity.

Meh I think it's interesting that only people who identify as men are affected, rather than it being a biological or sexual thing, however it is kind of sexist of dr wondertainment to think that only women can enjoy "female" toys

Contributor
@xyzzy
Humour at the expense of politicians is not necessarily political, just humour.

tenor.gif

Hate the new type of scps, where are the good ol'CREATURES FROM BENEATH THE VEIL OF COMPREHENSION????? There is even a fuckin gay alien that documents his days on a diary for christ sake...

Users who are viewing this thread