Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 62 - SCP-380-KO

Dex-chan lover
@IJustMadeThisToComment The test itself is SCP-380-KO.
SCP-380-KO changes into test with varying questions and points. Depending on the final score, SCP-380-KO will take away an object of equal value. All correct = Good things. All wrong = Bad things

@IJustMadeThisToComment
It seems to be a male navy blue sailor uniform with no unusual features. All information written about it is transformed into a test question with "points" next to it. You lose those "points" if you answer the question about SCP-380-KO wrongly, or something of equivalent value.

Sort of. The SCP is actually a navy blue school uniform. However, any attempt to describe it turns into a test question about the SCP, and then you have to answer all previous questions about the SCP. Each question has "points" labelled for answering the questions, and failing to answer correctly makes you lose the corresponding "points". If you do not have the thing listed as points, it makes you lose something of corresponding value.

Also if you fail to answer all the questions in time, SOMETHING happens, but what happens has been censored.

@IJustMadeThisToComment

The SCP-380-KO explanation test has begun. The time limit is 5 minutes. Please read and answer the questions carefully.

Q1: SCP-380-KO is a navy-blue school uniform that has a peculiar phenomena surrounding it. Whenever someone writes down information about SCP-380-KO, the medium that its written on is turned into a Quiz. (Eyesight)
a) True
b) False

Q2: After every question 'something' will be listed in brackets, should the person answering the question be incorrect, the thing listed in the brackets will then disappear. (Sense of Touch)
a) True
b) False

Q3: How satisfied are you with this answer about SCP-380-KO? (Reason to Live)
a) Dissatisfied
b) Neither Dissatisfied nor Satisfied
c) Satisfied

Answers:
Q1: True
Q2: True
Q3: c

Q[Redacted]: Is this the end of the report? Please pick a number as the answer below: (All Happy Memories)
1) Yes
2) No
3) Both selections are false

I hope mods will come and edit the comment section into a quiz. That would be funny.

Dex-chan lover
Q1) Did User Varler just lose about half his body completing this quiz? (Left big toenail)

1. Yes
2. No
3. Well, shit. I did, too.

Double-page supporter
Oh look, its scp-085 helping people answering the credits.

Btw, have there any cross research on scp085 and scp-380-KO?

Dex-chan lover
They forgot to add that SCP-380-KO gives mild headache and Vietnam School flashbacks, inducing nostalgia and trauma.
“Ok, I’m done and there’s still 5 minutes to re-check my papers... Wait, what do you mean there’s more at the back?!”

Dex-chan lover
Format screws should be left as later SCPs, new readers often get confused as fuck by them

Contributor
Man, this is pretty sad.

There's a narrative behind this SCP if you think about. It's Korean. It's a uniform. It's a test written on it. You get punished if you get it wrong.
I personally think it's a cheat sheet made by a Korean student who was suffering from the expectations of others and the SCP gives a way for the not-so-obvious effects of getting an answer wrong to be fully realized as something physical. Instead of your parents being disappointed you didn't get into the best uni in Korea, you fucking lose a leg.

Users who are viewing this thread