Oyaji to Nyankichi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Second Match - Water Duel

Dex-chan lover
lmao i guess being splashed with water is unpleasant but i'd expect it to act out more versus run away unless you put like vinegar in it or so

wonder what the neighbors think about him yelling (other than it being a known 'retired yakuza person's place', not that there's the stereotype of 'my baseball fell into your backyard' happening as much

Be hilarious if it was revealed that the cat was owned by someone somehow distantly connected to him

It doesn't have a 'nicked' ear tho so i imagine it hasn't gotten caught and released, wonder if its demeanor would change after being fixed. or later on in an arc where he shows up with his children and being a bigger handful to the MC

Dex-chan lover
Be hilarious if it was revealed that the cat was owned by someone somehow distantly connected to him
I'd be even more hilarious if it was his previous boss reincarnated as a cat just messing with him. Like a reverse Neko ni Tensei Shita Ojisan. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much, that cat is a menace haha

Cat distribution system working its wonders. Sending a chonker to lonely old man.

Users who are viewing this thread