Oyaji

Dex-chan lover
Oyaji always manages to make my eyes water, even after all these years.

Contributor
My manly tears shed again 5 times
1. When i read this manga randomly at aggregator site(5 years ago)
2. When I read again at Batoto(4 years ago)
3. When I collect to download this manga at Japanzai (3 Years Ago)
4. When I stumbled at Hellish college Project and found This manly manga at my HDD (2 years ago)
5. When i read at Mangadex Until this Morning (today)

I read through this at least once a year. One of the first manga I ever read and still one of the best.

Oyaji is like angel densetsu. It somehow makes it way to the fucking top of the list of what people like. And it stays there forever. Still fucking damn good.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of my gramps, same gruff hairy man type. Rest in peace, you absolute unit.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a masterpiece you'll want to re-read every year. It'll speak to your heart as a man and a father, even if you're just one or neither.

Fed-Kun's army
I still have to laugh every time they show the guy's dick and remark about how huge it is, and the panel-to-panel changes between a character being drawn ugly as sin and looking pretty god are pretty funny as well.

Contributor
This one just became my 5th "10 star". Knowing that I have read a few hundred manga easily, that should say a hell of a lot.

Group Leader
A story of true manliness, its length and story leave a warm feeling afterwards, like a nice meal. I cannot come up with a single complaint about this manga.

This amazing story is definitely worth a read.

"SAKE!"

Users who are viewing this thread