Palawari's Choice

THERE'S A RANDOM TODOROKI AND DEKU!!

Okay besides that, the story looks interesting

Yes I've been waiting for a manga that has the isekai'd woman and the prince fighting for the affections of the noble lady fiancee 😅

The duke's name tho..... am I reading it wrong or it's really----

Also, um ungrateful woman😂😂 might be better if palawari is the one who picked her up. What a way to repay her savior by stealing his fiancee

Also, changing her target from duke to palawari,😂😂

so shallow asian girl who falls in love with anyone who’s beautiful

and duke anus.

who will palawari choose? 👀

The missing desc: pls add:
A doujin about the duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton x anus x no anus bisexual(?) asian girl obsessed with looks.
Also, you'll be able to see random hero academia characters as the author is obsessed with hero academia.

LOL
For real tho bro, why you gotta make the duke so miserable? i'm sure he ain't an asshole LMAO
is his original name that or is that just bad naming sense? AHAHAH
(honestly, it could be the author. Like, look at the author's name lol)

Jokes aside, seems cool. Thanks for translating. The hentai asian girl is annoying tho.

I'm sorry but I don't even consider the black-haired girl as someone to consider in a relationship. She's selfish asf, hitting on someone who already has a fiancee (I'm not sure if she knows that), and only into looks. Like no thx Palawari x Duke for the win.

The art is really pretty and very vibrant. Naming is also kinda weird since it’s very uh unfamiliar to me (other than Middleton Kate), but it’s not too much of an issue. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out I guess.

Also definitely rooting for the duke lol don’t care for the other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread