Paper Braver - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - The Wielder of the Sword

Dex-chan lover
Always so suspicious when you only see one character of a conversation.

I don't think his imagination is so out of context as he claims it to be.

Kind of rare that the popular harassment target is the flat one. Mostly because she's less flat than expected.

Yes, that little guy.

Hairmuncher.

It's not murder. It's premeditated self-defence.

He's also quick to judge them.

What are you trying to do, girl.
You're going to have to be a little more specific...

Dex-chan lover
He’s an elementary kid call his mummy or something idfk better idea than trying to murder him at least
Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
You're going to have to be a little more specific...
1. After seeing firsthand how powerful the demon lord is, she's revealing something that can get her killed, or at best injured.
2. She never denies the being a murderer part, not even a single attempt to justify it.
3. And she's oddly calm on page 11, as if focusing entirely on what happened after the demon lord's death instead of the more immediate problems like how to escape the situation.

I know Healer wants to beat the demon lord for world peace, but now that "Reward = World Peace" is placed in doubt since the fighter siblings arrived, she might be much more obsessed in defeating the demon lord far than achieving world peace, and I'm not sure why exactly.

Dex-chan lover
the existence of the demon lord is inherently a threat what specifically happens afterwards doesnt matter the kid has to die

Group Leader
she might be much more obsessed in defeating the demon lord far than achieving world peace
(NO Spoilers ahead) Considering the fact that the Demon Lord:
1. probably killed her father and many other people ~10 years ago,
2. sent an assassin in Namari (the Gunner) without the intention of killing them,
3. made Yuuto's (probably) dominant hand unusable because he felt like it,
4. said he would leave them alone for the time being but instead "attacked" them just because he didn't like what he had for dinner,
5. openly shows his distain towards the party and (maybe because he)
6. speaks in a very condescending and rude tone (which I can't properly localize)
- is why I think that Hijiri considers him a very dangerous person who must be eliminated as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
(NO Spoilers ahead) Considering the fact that the Demon Lord:
1. probably killed her father and many other people ~10 years ago,
2. sent an assassin in Namari (the Gunner) without the intention of killing them,
3. made Yuuto's (probably) dominant hand unusable because he felt like it,
4. said he would leave them alone for the time being but instead "attacked" them just because he didn't like what he had for dinner,
5. openly shows his distain towards the party and (maybe because he)
6. speaks in a very condescending and rude tone (which I can't properly localize)
- is why I think that Hijiri considers him a very dangerous person who must be eliminated as soon as possible.
True true, still feel cold though, very different from usual her. I'm very curious where this is gonna go. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread