Parallel Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

/le waiting for another people read back chapter 1st after reading chapter 48th

another mangaka had no choice but go isekai road. the van gogh was nice the it turned bonkers.

Fed-Kun's army
ahh... another one with the ridiculous setting...but since it has some lewd im gonna like it lol
(i swear this can work as a H-Doujin xD)

My heart tells me its funny,my brain tells me its fucking dumb, but my dick made it clear,I have to read it.

Double-page supporter
At least this author doesn't try to hide his wish fulfillment setting behind a fake story. He's going all out with straight up "just have sex".

Double-page supporter
the thing that gets me is, how the hell do the females reproduce w/o sperm/males. it is never said on the later chapters AKAIK.
and all of the girls are around 12-20 in age with no males for 3000 years.

Dex-chan lover
If there have been zero men for millennia, they shouldn't feel lust anyway. And like the peep below said, how the hell have they been reproducing...
THEN BOOM, LET'S SEX

Damn, talk about thirsty!

I am going to have to guess there is some kind of magical science baby business going on in this world.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mangon If you have read further, here's my theory.
The girls aren't real. They are being manufactured somehow. Either by magic or science, or a science so advance it is like magic. I assume they are created at a steady rate, and because they all die at 20, they also die at a steady rate. Also, because they are being manufactured, if we consider what we men are trying to do right now (biologically engineer, or even mechanically engineer, the "perfect woman") it might some more sense. Meaning, that they may be programmed or specifically created to crave sex with men.

Anyways, it's just my theory, it is somewhat based off the fact that this story is being supported by a Japanese movement to procreate.

It's like a propaganda threat/fantasy mixed together. "Either you women procreate, or we will engineer women that do."
Although, I have a feeling that the ending will be politically correct where "men and women" live happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread