Parallel Paradise - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to the Japanese to have such a workable premise and then constantly try to undo and subvert it at every turn. Just screw already! Dx

Dex-chan lover
@psymonk , i think they do screw but simply refuse to bear child because of the economic constraint and the fear of being unable to raise the child properly.

@kamishiniyari more so economic reasons and just not enough time in general. But there are some stats out that show a lot of Japanese men haven't had sex period and the numbers are staggeringly high.

One time the author plays dumb other time he doesn't man he's totally playing with his readers

Fed-Kun's army
"It's not like this person is a man"

Author, why would that be the first thing to come out of her mouth?

Dex-chan lover
"Is this matter so urgent? It's not like this person is a man".
You know, I don't know if that line is genius or moronic.
Considering there have been no men in 3 thousand years, it feels stupid. You can call a classmate over a Sunday morning to meet your pet and he won't go "It's not like you adopted a dragon".
Then again, with no men in 3 millenia, I can see that expression becoming a thing to reference important events?

@Phelix Rant above, if interested 😅

Double-page supporter
He does not turn down free taps. This person is not a man. He's a CHAD.

Dex-chan lover
Props to Youta for being a sensible dude.

Now, to subject him to more ecchi-borderline-h³nt⁴i premises for shts and giggles, and to further advance the story of whatever the fck is going on.

p.s. Poor Lumi, though. I'm a fan of 1v1 relationships, so I kinda get her when she got upset for seeing Youta about to devour someone else (and not her).

@psymonk , i think they do screw but simply refuse to bear child because of the economic constraint and the fear of being unable to raise the child properly.
Actually, the rate of people getting into relationships is decreasing, and also quite low. I just looked it up, and it's only around 30% of people 20-29 that are married or in relationships.
Most people are single, and there's a number of reasons... At least one of those reasons being the higher amount of working hours that people generally have, though that average has reportedly been decreasing recently.

Users who are viewing this thread