Parallel Paradise - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - Flame x Blame

Dex-chan lover
The castle probably uses the kall to make babies. Maybe kall are males made in this way or something, like failed experiments. Anyway, Misaki is so cute ?

MC will be like:
-Bitch you didn't have to fuckin bind me i would get there in time anyway!

Well... It's not like he would want to decline. Go crazy.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, Momo's an S too. Go, Chad! Show her the pleasures of being a female M!!

Also, the mating excuse is fucking stupid. How long were they having sex? 3 hours? Unless explicitly otherwise stated, I'm gonna assume our MC has standard stamina. And having just lost his V-card, I'mma go for a...20-minute round? Being generous.
Were they going to mine for 20 minutes only?

Double-page supporter
Wait I'm thinking of a plot twist where the bird god is evil and wants our heroes to get rid off other gods for him

Funny how Genius be like "Ayght, don talk bout the curse eh m8, its gonna go shit"
Then he goes "yep, everything he says is right (dumbass"
Gotta agree with half the comments saying she could've just asked. But I guess she didn't want to take chances or simply is a dominant type of gal.
And I gotta wonder how much ember rock they will be taking, they are just five people with pockets. No cart, no backpack, no nothing. They gotta supply a whole town! They just wanted to go on an adventure with MC here to get some dick. And become slaves of "The MAN", which sounds terrible in every way.

Dex-chan lover
Being tied up while a lady is riding you... that's a kinky situation to be in. Maybe the other girls can learn something about this.

But nevertheless, I still feel that the Curse isn't what it seems. That bird is still evil in my eyes, and that mark isn't a curse-exclusion mark at all.

Will I eat my words like how someone is bound to eat Youta's c⁰⁰m? There's only one way to find out. Lesgo

Users who are viewing this thread