Parallel Paradise - Vol. 21 Ch. 206 - Silver and Gold (T)

Double-page supporter
What was interesting to me is that we got a prophecy of Best Girl turning into pig beastman. And that came to pass.

Fed-Kun's army
Why translate this chapter again?

didn't see any changes in the tankobon version either.

The author seemed to have changed a few things. In the original, leigh mary was very spiteful and looked down on Nakita.

Leigh Mary has a less spiteful expression then in the original and she refers to Nakuta with honorifics(-sama)
Original:
npLhMLz.png

New:
tbORpvK.png

These pages were missing from the original upload to MD. Apart from Leigh Mary being more respectful in the edited version, we see her having a flustered expression which makes her look a lot more concerned about Nakuta than in the original where she was very condescending to her.

vojt4Hu.png

44JZnmm.png

I'm suspecting the author retconned this to align with what Youta said in the latest chapter

Dex-chan lover
The author seemed to have changed a few things. In the original, leigh mary was very spiteful and looked down on Nakita.

Leigh Mary has a less spiteful expression then in the original and she refers to Nakuta with honorifics(-sama)
Original:
npLhMLz.png

New:
tbORpvK.png

These pages were missing from the original upload to MD. Apart from Leigh Mary being more respectful in the edited version, we see her having a flustered expression which makes her look a lot more concerned about Nakuta than in the original where she was very condescending to her.

vojt4Hu.png

44JZnmm.png

I'm suspecting the author retconned this to align with what Youta said in the latest chapter
the last time we got lore from okamoto was like in volume 3 or 5 or something. and those were extra drawings with explanations and no retcon. didn't really think okamoto gives a fuck at this point.
too bad he didn't enhance/prolong the sex scenes like usual lol

Users who are viewing this thread