Parallel Paradise - Vol. 22 Ch. 217 - A Fierce Blow

Dex-chan lover
So if according to the witch, whoever dies in the "spirit world" also "dies" (becomes an empty shell) in the real world, then Lumi actually "killed" that other chick when she reached her climax...

I wonder what will be their reaction when they realize and see this happening.

Dex-chan lover
So if according to the witch, whoever dies in the "spirit world" also "dies" (becomes an empty shell) in the real world, then Lumi actually "killed" that other chick when she reached her climax...

I wonder what will be their reaction when they realize and see this happening.
I was hoping she was still alive but this manga isn't shy of killing people for real.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is this fight approaching dragon ball levels in length?

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping she was still alive but this manga isn't shy of killing people for real.
I know right!
I learned that you can't have a favorite waifu here, she'll eventually get killed somehow.
One of the first guardians Youta is presented to by Lumi in the first city, that one that died to "last moon", I really liked her for some reason and BAM, there she goes!

Double-page supporter
I'll admit I do understand what he's saying though. From his POV he was shoved into this world multiple times at the expense of his original body being broken beyond repair. Im surprised it to this long for him to finally get angry at the situation cause he keeps getting shit on by people for things not really in his control like the witch playing with his mind and so on.

Dex-chan lover
I was right, her instinct is to kill him. Leigh Mary must die, but i doubt she will.

Dex-chan lover
well the end of this battle is going to be really interesting.

will the "witch" take the empty body?
will L.mary beat the shit of mc and then die? or just die?
will lumi break after they get out of that "spirit world"

and don't forget the blondy traitor...

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Youta is one of the unlikeable MCs I have ever came across. Not on the levels of Eren but still bad.
Best girl Leighmary please put him out of his misery.

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit I do understand what he's saying though. From his POV he was shoved into this world multiple times at the expense of his original body being broken beyond repair. Im surprised it to this long for him to finally get angry at the situation cause he keeps getting shit on by people for things not really in his control like the witch playing with his mind and so on.
Exactly!
He could've easily followed the same route as the jealous god and just do whatever the F he wanted to do with those girls for all that happened to him, he had his body back in his reality damaged beyond repair like you said, he has been R-ped in this world he is now multiple times even against his will, he already died there twice and so on, yet he kept his composure and is still trying to help them.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly!
He could've easily followed the same route as the jealous god and just do whatever the F he wanted to do with those girls for all that happened to him, he had his body back in his reality damaged beyond repair like you said, he has been R-ped in this world he is now multiple times even against his will, he already died there twice and so on, yet he kept his composure and is still trying to help them.
This is why being a hero sucks. You have to make sacrifices to ungrateful people. Same thing happens in the real world. Look at all the "heroes" who kept the economy, emergency services, and public services running during the shutdowns from the corona virus. They all pretty much got shitted on while the companies made big bucks and laid everyone off.

Dex-chan lover
he say he dsnt want to be in that world i get it  IF that world have nothing to do with him

but look at it from after a few chap it had his chit all over it from the same girl who brought him there to his so called osananajimi and they even gave him a last boss? dude that world is just there to wipe his azz other than his down under some people maybe just want to see the different type of girl he screw even i admit that is what i read the most.
what i care from this manga is just who he screw n what kind of end this manga will have

Users who are viewing this thread