Parallel Paradise - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Indulging In You

Dex-chan lover
@MajorAlexJackson It's all about the Gods of Jealousy you meet along the way.

Seriously though, I'm more curious as to who the heck the ragdoll is and why does it pull him into that world in the first place?

Double-page supporter
this gotta be the cutest and most wholesome chapter so far.

I can't stop thinking how much of loser the mc would be in his world, if he ever gets back. He'll be a retard who'll think girls will swoon over him when he touches and cum after a kiss. What an idiot

Fed-Kun's army
...So I guess all the other girls should die at 20, huh? Fucking hell, Lumi.

Dex-chan lover
Chad MC likes his own semen confirmed.

Also, 31 chapters for the Yuri topic to come up is WAY too long. In Ch1 Lumi seemed like a 100% ignorant girl. But now she knows about lesbian sex. And with lesbian sex, they're bound to touch breasts. Why the reaction like she couldn't possibly comprehend why he wanted boobs?

As I said. Not a terrible read (especially for a Smut, and a Smut of this type). But the details...

Well, although it's kinda cute, it's a hell of a one-sided abusive relationship, and well, given the configuration of the "physiology" or whatever the hell we can call it, it's a fucking drug addiction too buddies, so that count for a 2x duo abusive relationship. But I guess harem is mostly it's just that in the end XD

Dex-chan lover
It must be kinda existentially difficult to see your loved one be so mind-breakingly obsessed, like how Lumi seems to be when the horny meter isn't regulated.

Well... at least there's mutual desire, and there's Youta on "Lumi feels so divine inside", plus Lumi isn't so out of it like a mindless seggs-crazed vegetable so they're probably gonna be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread