Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 24.1

Group Leader
Once again sorry for the bad translation
also im going to change my font for the next one so its all caps probably going to use Ames or ccAstroCity or just caps lock with Segoe Print

Group Leader
sorry bout the missing text on pg5 i forgot to save
ill fix it now
it was not super important

i do imagin it will cause problems for the scrapers sites who update by scraping the dex so if they dont update with the fixed page ill reupload the chapter

Dex-chan lover
...seriously, why do so many stories get a villain based on a super important-sounding motive that very likely could have saved everyone much grief if explained, yet they refuse to explain?
it is even worse in cases like this when they act like they expected the other side to know, but refuse to clarify when it is made clear they don't or can't make the connection.

comic368_zpse80a83d6.png

Group Leader
Once again sorry for the bad translation
also im going to change my font for the next one so its all caps probably going to use Ames or ccAstroCity or just caps lock with Segoe Print
The 'なつ' you were talking about on page 4 is most likely 'なっ' (notice the small っ, it's called 促音) which is just an interrupted version of the なに or なんで or なぜ in the next bubble (I don't have the raws so I don't know which exactly). In English, it'd just be 'wh-'

Group Leader
The 'なつ' you were talking about on page 4 is most likely 'なっ' (notice the small っ, it's called 促音) which is just an interrupted version of the なに or なんで or なぜ in the next bubble (I don't have the raws so I don't know which exactly). In English, it'd just be 'wh-'
i wish it was, but its big つ unless its a print error so im still just as confused
the つ is the same size as the つ used in other panals also same rough size as な its also inline not off to the top right
also thanks for trying to help

Group Leader
i wish it was, but its big つ unless its a print error so im still just as confused
the つ is the same size as the つ used in other panals also same rough size as な its also inline not off to the top right
also thanks for trying to help
I checked the raws, it's definitely a small っ, just ambiguously sized. You can see another small one in the previous page, they're the same size... The fact that it's offset to the right also indicates that it's a small version, you can see a similar offset in the previous panel. Contextually it also makes sense because of the なぜ in the next bubble.

Attachments

• IMG_20240603_073846.jpg
    IMG_20240603_073846.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Group Leader
i see, so its just trying to be confusing
normaly when im writing its much smaller same with some of the other raws ive looking at, then again i was running on about 3 hours of sleep when i did that. thanks for the help
tho im unsure if its worth going back and editing
also im guessing this is also why some of the lines where so hard to translate, im not good enough to translate wholy by myelf so im using deepl but then i have to go change sentance structure and grammer, some lines sound too stiff im using bluestacks google translates writing recognition because microsofts is horrible, and some of the small characters dont get recognised but at least its relitivly easy to reccognise when its や、ゆ。よ but っ is annoying

thanks for taking the time to help me with that

Contributor
Such an annoying sly bastard for an antagonist. Unfortunately since that they're hostile to one another Mist doesn't really owe anybody an explanation, so him not giving away any more details to them checks out. He's forcing them all to work for him through cunning, not good will.

Double-page supporter
It's like I'm reading literally anything Eldar related in a 40k novel all over again. Pure undiluted arrogance.

Users who are viewing this thread