Party kara Tsuihou Sareta Sono Chiyushi, Jitsu wa Saikyou Nitsuki - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.2

Group Leader
hold up. did i skip something.
i like to call it suprise progress

i assume your talking bout the last page,
i went back over the translation several times and that is what it says, narcenas reply is a context based translation the direct translation basicly just says anytime, Oniisan, but japanese is a context based language so a direct translation sounded stiff so i translated it with that in mind.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, why would you end the chapter on THAT?!

Though we all know it'll be a head pat lol

Dex-chan lover

i went back over the translation several times and that is what it says, narcenas reply is a context based translation the direct translation basicly just says anytime, Oniisan, but japanese is a context based language so a direct translation sounded stiff so i translated it with that in mind.
Right. The heart of the message is the same. Basically her saying that he can touch her whenever he wishes.

Dex-chan lover

lol it was the can touch me anywhere thing.

Dex-chan lover
The last page:

gojo-gojo-satoru.gif

Dex-chan lover
I've had it. This manga has so many detour that are basically info dumps and the mc gritting his teeth before running to another location.

You know those storyline quest in games that require you to do a lot of walking and talking before just fight one boss?

Thats this manga. Ugh imma go watch skibidi toilet instead.

Contributor
Well, there it is. It wasn't a mistranslation after all, they just changed plans and are now going back to the original plan that has Raust soloing the Fenrir.

"...oniisan can touch me whenever he wants"
Are we still doing phrasing, young lady? Better yet, maybe just go get these two a room...

Users who are viewing this thread