Pastel Love - Ch. 28 - Prepare For Exam

Dex-chan lover
Lost her chance to invite Zen over and have her sleep on the same bed because “it’s more convenient if we study on the bed” or some excuse. But ok, pulling the i’m rich and my mom owns this place card is another way to get your crush to spend more time with you, I guess… :haa::haa::haa::haa:

On another note, YAY for the side couple’s progress! They are cute! And Millie noticing what is going on was kinda funny. Like, girl, maybe even your crush knows at this point LMAO :dogkek:

Here’s hoping Yuki notices why she asked her that certain thing about Zen and idk return the favour to her friend by being wing-woman for the smart rich girl who’s into her. :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Lost her chance to invite Zen over and have her sleep on the same bed because “it’s more convenient if we study on the bed” or some excuse.
That would've had less of a chance to work. Zen has so many fewer reasons to object to what Millie actually did.

Dex-chan lover
Man you know Zen's clit just flared up at the sight of Millie's exposed shoulder. She's got good taste 😌.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread