Pastel Love - Ch. 4 - End of Night

Group Leader
First of all, I must apologize for many mistakes in this chapter
1) few of the text is misplaced, due to the file being corrupted while translating, I did my best to recover the textbox, and most of it is in place now, but a few are still misplaced, I will make sure it's not happened again
2) the quality of the picture, since I use the most basic method to obtain the picture 'screenshot' the quality of the picture I get is reduced, this will apply to future chapters onward, sorry in advance
ps. I often update the status of the translation progress on Twitter @AnonymousNo7642, you can visit there for an update and a sneak peek!

Last edited:
First of all, I must apologize for many mistakes in this chapter
1) few of the text is misplaced, due to the file being corrupted while translating, I did my best to recover the textbox, and most of it is in place now, but a few are still misplaced, I will make sure it's not happened again
2) the quality of the picture, since I use the most basic method to obtain the picture 'screenshot' the quality of the picture I get is reduced, this will apply to future chapters onward, sorry in advance
ps. I often update the status of the translation progress on Twitter @AnonymousNo7642, you can visit there for an update and a sneak peek!

Is there a way I could help you with the English grammar? I cannot help translate, but I would love to clean up the English a little!
Thank you for your work!

Group Leader
Is there a way I could help you with the English grammar? I cannot help translate, but I would love to clean up the English a little!
Thank you for your work!
thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it, but I'm not ready to work as a team yet, since I do the translation work in my spare time, which is not my main occupation, I got no money from it, so I can't say I will do the translation regularly, and I can't pay anything except to be the first to read my translation work to anyone who helps me

but I will keep the idea of recruiting people to help refine my translation in mind, when I'm ready I will post recruitment in the comment section and my Twitter, thanks again!

Dex-chan lover
If you are in need of a quality checker, I wouldn’t mind doing it for the time being. Although I am busy, I can find time.
Btw I do have experience with it, and I used to be a translator myself (from english and spanish to portuguese). I don’t speak thai tho, but I can give pointers in english grammar.

You got discord or smth? @TTharnTH

Group Leader
If you are in need of a quality checker, I wouldn’t mind doing it for the time being. Although I am busy, I can find time.
Btw I do have experience with it, and I used to be a translator myself (from english and spanish to portuguese). I don’t speak thai tho, but I can give pointers in english grammar.

You got discord or smth? @TTharnTH
as mentioned above, I'm not ready to receive help now, but I think if many people wish to become volunteers for this series, I will try making a discord server for people who wish to help, it should be ready soon, and I will announce the recruitment in my Twitter after the release of chapter 5, stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread