PEEP - Ch. 4 - Sin and Trash

Dex-chan lover
I look forward to when this place switches name to MangaX :kek:
The kind of joke where one says "this is just like that other thing that I happen to hate" tends to be sad to witness. The person making this kind of joke assumes that their audience cares about the thing they hate as much as they do, and that them bringing up the object of their distaste is always relevant no matter the context or the situation

Dex-chan lover
The kind of joke where one says "this is just like that other thing that I happen to hate" tends to be sad to witness. The person making this kind of joke assumes that their audience cares about the thing they hate as much as they do, and that them bringing up the object of their distaste is always relevant no matter the context or the situation
I could've made it a Putin/Russia joke instead, but they haven't killed anyone yet besides their own integrity.

another same kind of mc and the same author who like to make a pathetic mc, if the author is male he want to be like that for sure

Supporter
For the record i would have voted to keep the current tags, this manga is not front page safe, not everyone is a total degenerate like us and is ok reading about a pathetic guy getting off from an handjob he didn't gave his consent to

Jeez, is should read more wholesome trash

Anyways, i hope the childhood friend wins, that the MC grows a backbone, and for this girl to end as a side hoe, getting an OF model as a mistress is not the most classy stuff, but it bets having it for a main
I got you fam...

https://mangadex.org/title/1d8d129f-8566-49b8-8d81-feda6444cc7b/mado-kara-madoka-chan

Group Leader
It's all the same forum. This one. The request for the mods to look into the changing tags was in the Support subforum by a different user. Venante went to the discord server to create another request aside from the one he made in the support subforum.

He was removing both tags for the sake of getting the series visibility to go up, causing an edit war to occur. He even acknowledged it was erotica, but was still removing the erotica tag.

This is a lie.

Contributor
This is a lie.
Let's go over my comment.
It's all the same forum. This one. The request for the mods to look into the changing tags was in the Support subforum by a different user.
Accurate.
Venante went to the discord server to create another request aside from the one he made in the support subforum.
The discord request.

He was removing both tags for the sake of getting the series visibility to go up, causing an edit war to occur.

k.png

You're admitting to removing the tags several times despite acknowledging that it was erotica.

In this thread and the support thread the discussion about the visibility of the comic and the worry about it not being distributed to aggregator sfw sites has come up.

Where's the lie?

Dex-chan lover
I think that stuff like this can be a bit demotivating. At this rate it’s hard to defend not having an erotica tag, but still it’s not fun when your work and even more the artist’s don’t reach out to as many as it could. For some of us spreading the popularity and love of the manga is our main motivation for scanlating.
You know from the support thread, you never explained to me how it was and according to you, how is supposed to be, it took me a while to understand all.

For starter this title is published in Weekly Young Magazine a well know seinen magazine in Japan, with titles like Tawawa (serialization), Ame to Kimi to, Yani Neko, My Arika and very NSFW titles like the Higanjima series, Parallel Paradise, or the Gal who has sex with anyone, this title is appropriate for the magazine and I'm 100% sure it will become more NSFW like his previous work Gyaru Sensei, he already knows which readers is reaching and the kind of topycs he will develop.

If you are concerned about visibility, you shouldn't worry, that hasn't stopped Rosen Garten Saga from gaining traction and even receiving official releases in several countries or years ago with World's end harem, or all of the titles under the Ghost Ship imprint... or all of those erotic titles in official paywalled apps like Coolmic that eventually receive short "animes", you should be concerned about the plot, which Ueno Meguro is pretty bad at developing characters (also the paccing), and people be conscious of what type of work they are going to read.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is not the only manga where it got weird tagging, erotica is dubious as it doesn't shows anything despite the story being sexual in nature, but SV?? Where???

Dex-chan lover
51OLTIY2sqL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight: a manga that starts off with masturbation somehow should not have the Erotica tag, has a literal rape scene ("but it's imaginary" matters not one jot) and straight up sexual assault this chapter should not have the Sexual Violence tag, and ... [checks notes] ... this is because some third party fucking scraper sites might put it behind a loginwall?

Why on earth should things be mistagged here just so someone else's bot-driven ad-revenue-farm benefits?

Dex-chan lover
DAMM.... this is not going where i thought it was , but you know? This is more interesting

Users who are viewing this thread