PEEP - Ch. 8 - Honor Student

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this outcome just one step above actual ntr to me. The teacher was a piece of shit who deserved to have his life ruined, but I really wish she had been coming in with a folder of evidence rather than resorting to the honey trap. That's kind of the scummiest, least ethical way to end the guy and the fact the mc got a boner from it gives me way too many red flags. I dunno, it's possible this manga is just gonna veer into territory I don't enjoy.
She already hoes out on Twitter. This is pretty on brand for her.

Dex-chan lover
This guy, I swear...it reminds me of Goofus and Gallant.

Gallant: knows that there is a time and place for everything.
Goofus: massive erection

Dex-chan lover
Aight... the guy was not inherently evil, he was selfish and whatever, but she literally ruined his live. Also I really congratulated the author last episode because they did not go for the creep teacher, welp, he literally went "She is so mature for her age" this ep, so we back to 0 points in favor of the author.

Dex-chan lover
didn't think the teach is that desperate for tits and would fuck up this quick and easy. jesus christ. that said, i don't like such a manipulative fmc and pathetic mc either. and the pregnancy thing before she committed suicide isn't something i need to hear.
probably gonna go back to just read this for the fanservice if there is some in future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So she knew about his past and provoked him and coincidentally we were passing by as she did the escape plan to frame the teacher.

I bet she was hidden when he threaten Mio and acted like that to protect her and to get advantage over Mio for us. She might tell us why she did that and what she want in return (us xD). This is what I think might happen.

Dex-chan lover
And there were ppl thinking she fucks with the teacher lol Was kinda obvious she gonna do some blackmail to help MC but i didn't think she gonna go that far

Double-page supporter
Aight... the guy was not inherently evil, he was selfish and whatever, but she literally ruined his live. Also I really congratulated the author last episode because they did not go for the creep teacher, welp, he literally went "She is so mature for her age" this ep, so we back to 0 points in favor of the author.
Wtf are you talking about the teacher had sex with a student against the law he has a record for during this shit as stated a chapter ago, and his recent one almost led to death of one. He's evil no matter how you put it. If he had any sense he would have never been along with a female student after he got off scoff free from the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread