Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 71

I hope he gets sleepless night every night tormented by the guilt until it drives him to madness.

This is by far one of my favorite comics right now. Thanks so much for translating it!

Dex-chan lover
shit....dude immediately gets haunted by ghosts? now i wanna see him gradually become more insane over being haunted lol

Group Leader
WoW . . . really . . . killing a pregnant woman. That was going to far even for these kind of stories and the MC standing right next to it. Shitty autor, I'm done with this story, dropped.

Aggregator gang
I forget was there a reason she wanted to keep the "destroyer armor" when it comes with so much trouble being harassed over owning it?

Dex-chan lover
Her previous fiance deserves to have his balls chopped and slowly tortured idk why he's still alive compared to his father

@Solaz
Because it's rightfully the previous owner's.... She went and took everything that the previous body's owner had from her family a co. so .... ? Good enough reason for you?

Dex-chan lover
What an interesting response the Emperor had to the mention of the State Master.

I still don't comprehend what the position of 'State Master' even implies. What does he do? He's obviously powerful, since people (even the Emperor) are nervous around him.

@TetsuyaLP The MC got in the way last chapter, and tried to talk him out of it. He shoved her aside and charged at the girl. She was probably too stunned at the idea that he would be so willing to kill his pregnant girlfriend without any hesitation.

Everyone being against this: are you stupid?
Why not let him kill the girl who wanted her dead?
Also she can't be more then a few months pregnant at most, these is a 4 month period for abortions. (22 weeks minimum)
So what is the problem here?

Users who are viewing this thread