Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 112

Thanks for the release.
No idea what that Proofreader was talking about, but that was one hell of a run-on sentence. lol.

So it seems Noh has gotten weak in the eyes of his friend. I'm sure the implication is more about how he's gone soft than anything else; however, he's living for others besides himself now, so it's to be expected. I think we'll still see a point where he's shocked at how strong Noh really is when serious, though.
I figured when the kids were eating that Nanny's son was getting bullied. That'll probably play some role soon, too. Wonder if the kid could at least join Noh and the kids in their exercises? It'd definitely help him.

I bet these stupid rich kids are going to get their ass kicked by our 3 favorites sisters & brothers

HCO

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda glad that Noh is getting needled about the shortsightedness of his plan. The manhwa needed a tsukkomi.

did we ever hear about noh starting up that 'orphanage' before? damn, hes got tons of character man.

Dex-chan lover
Eat your damn veggies, children.

I actually forgot about the families Noh saved. I didn't realize he made what's basically an orphanage for them.

His buddy's a pretty okay dude if his reaction to Noh's "betrayal" is any indication. But the knowledge of his old gang is a prime set up for a classical conflict where they try to get him back into the fold when they discover where he is.

Noh's got some hefty ambition to want to take over the underworld all of a sudden, even if he hasn't even ironed out all the details.

Thanks

Also bet in the next ch the siblings while beat those kids

Ok so now we at the bullying arc? How’s this gonna go? I hope there’s a lot of asskickn faceslappn action!

Double-page supporter
@permisan The Village that was slaughtered way back in chapter 16, the orphanage was mentioned in chapter 21 or so when the survivors were attacked and the kids were kidnapped by the blood church. That was the reason why he chased after the blood church and ran into Chun Myung Hoon aka Noya from Red Storm, the Heavenly Demon. The Demonic Church saved the children and Noh had a misunderstanding and attacked Noya which is when he promptly got beat down, then was beaten again by the current heavenly demon, his granddaughter Cheon SoSo.

@JJred2 Nah, it would be better if they trained Bong to protect himself. It would just be worse for him if Seo Hyun came in and whooped ass for him.

Aggregator gang
It seems like kno has improved his body cultivation and advanced the techniques he was training in the manual so he's much stronger in the literal sense, much more force and speed I'm sure. However based on his friend kno used to be a honed edge, some kind of killing machine. An edge can do so mu h more with less force in theory at least.

@Eray
He's physically the same as he was back when they were a team, but mentally he's less ruthless (weaker) because he's too caring for his kids and fellow guards
at least that's what I think it means

Noh needs to have a right-hand man that is second to none in strength to help him run everything. It's so much work for him to do all this. His old friend that he asked to join him again is a really intelligent guy and seems to be just as strong. But he seems to have other plans for Noh, that looks like it involves converting him back to his old self.

I hope it ends up being a good friend even when all the other come to find him.

Users who are viewing this thread