People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Off to the Adventurer's Guild!

Aggregator gang
Princess: Father, I am back. Here is my Report
The King: Hmmm,,, there is a survivor named REITO who is a SUPPORT MAGICIAN?
Princess: Yes! I drop him in this Town.
The King: My garbage son is alive! Sent Assassins After Him!

Why did he told her his real name? His bounty might be gone and they think he is dead. But once his name reached the King he will get suspicious cause they never found him as a corpse.

Fed-Kun's army
Princess: Father, I am back. Here is my Report
The King: Hmmm,,, there is a survivor named REITO who is a SUPPORT MAGICIAN?
Princess: Yes! I drop him in this Town.
The King: My garbage son is alive! Sent Assassins After Him!

Why did he told her his real name? His bounty might be gone and they think he is dead. But once his name reached the King he will get suspicious cause they never found him as a corpse.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know his name because his mother name him in the mansion.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure he doesn't know his name because his mother name him in the mansion.
If my memory is correct, his name and his mother's were writen on a book of potential assassination target in chapter 4 or 5. Even if I am wrong, the maid is under suspicion of working under the king. A spy would report any information they gather about their target to their masters, surely including the name.

Fed-Kun's army
If my memory is correct, his name and his mother's were writen on a book of potential assassination target in chapter 4 or 5. Even if I am wrong, the maid is under suspicion of working under the king. A spy would report any information they gather about their target to their masters, surely including the name.
Oh right, forgot about that one.

Also, how could the angel claim he run off down an alley unexpectedly when she was the one who sent him in there? Is she just messing with him at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread