Perfect Heroine Wants to Possess Me - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Wait was she angling for an Indirect kiss this time by refusing the medicine until she tasted it first? Am I reading too much into it? I hope not. I need at least one of them to realize all the feelings theyre each catching.

Dex-chan lover
those inhibitors got thick needles D: and you're jabbing it right in the back of your neck.

Dex-chan lover
Wait was she angling for an Indirect kiss this time by refusing the medicine until she tasted it first? Am I reading too much into it? I hope not. I need at least one of them to realize all the feelings theyre each catching.
She is already fallen in love but just cannot be truthful to her own feelings, as she once was bullied by the pre-transmigration MC

Probably yes

As you can see, she was rotating the cup before she drink (where there was a lipstick mark)

Dex-chan lover
She is already fallen in love but just cannot be truthful to her own feelings, as she once was bullied by the pre-transmigration MC
I agree. I just meant that if theres ever gonna be progress they're each gonna have to admit it to themselves first.

Dex-chan lover
I agree. I just meant that if theres ever gonna be progress they're each gonna have to admit it to themselves first.
Looking at their progress, all it need is just one last push, which is what you said, admittance

Users who are viewing this thread