Perfect Surgeon - Vol. 3 Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Oof.

I understand and support the sentiment that technology can and should improve the lives of people, but blind faith or progress can have it be taken advantage of by bad actors. People like the good doctor would no doubt utilize it for the benefit of others, but people like the Director will abuse it for the sake of short-term profits. It's a more nuanced topic than what this series is trying to convey.

Dex-chan lover
Oof.

I understand and support the sentiment that technology can and should improve the lives of people, but blind faith or progress can have it be taken advantage of by bad actors. People like the good doctor would no doubt utilize it for the benefit of others, but people like the Director will abuse it for the sake of short-term profits. It's a more nuanced topic than what this series is trying to convey.
Yeah, sadly many technological advancements that could be beneficial to humanity has (and will) be stiffled by human greed (for influence, power and money).
I do believe this series is a bit of a "best case scenario" propaganda-ish AI promotion, but I feel that it has on occasion raised the concerns about technological advancements and the potential, both for the good and bad, pretty well.

It is by far one of the best and most balanced (even though it's quite biased towards the "good points") AI "promotion" series I have seen so far.

Users who are viewing this thread