Phoenix Against the World - Ch. 127

Dex-chan lover
This is missing a lot of pages. The ch is too short and it doesn’t connect to the next ch

Staff
Super Moderator
This is missing a lot of pages. The ch is too short and it doesn’t connect to the next ch
it's very much possible that there are missing images, but it's pretty much impossible to check because of this mess.
I checked my local folders, and these are all the images the group Timelessleaf published on their site.
image.png

To make sure, I checked on an aggregator website too, and it matches this chapter
It's not the first time Timelessleaf did this and the reason why I didn't upload past ch. 160.

If you have enough time, you can check the raws and report the chapter again with detailed information how many images are missing.

Dex-chan lover
Ohw

Sound like a severe case of cringe uploading by timeless.
it's very much possible that there are missing images, but it's pretty much impossible to check because of this mess.
I checked my local folders, and these are all the images the group Timelessleaf published on their site.
image.png

To make sure, I checked on an aggregator website too, and it matches this chapter
It's not the first time Timelessleaf did this and the reason why I didn't upload past ch. 160.

If you have enough time, you can check the raws and report the chapter again with detailed information how many images are missing.
Yikes

Users who are viewing this thread