Pick Me Up - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
This protagonist is truly all over the place. It's like they decided his one and only personality trait to be "cringy edgelord" and ignore everything else that makes a person a person, the irony of which really stands out during these discussions of realism and humanity. And on top of that, the villainess has ugly feet. This is garbage through and through.

Dex-chan lover
I think his personality is just a through and through min-max meta player, with a twist that he rarely synthesize (which would have been a basic mechanic everyone will do). I've seen some ppl like that, and oh yea, they're really tough nut to crack through :dogkek:

Awesome premise, though. A PC's POV when handled by a bad player. And a side of drama about gaming philosophy and irl? Hmm hm.

Dex-chan lover
Would it not be better if whatevr stopped playing?
Han has some sort of master control, so he could just run the place by himself if he could summon and open floors.

Dex-chan lover
Have not played it in ages so I can't tell what the current meta is, but I remember "Arknights" used to have a "just Surtr it" meta. Pretty much just scrap all mechanics since immortal DPS can just deal with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread