Pick Me Up - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I knew I liked Ysel. She was distant before, but her personality is actually fairly nice considering the circumstances...

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't seem to have much introspection on the fact that he's been killing hundreds, if not thousands of people playing this game. In the beginning he even says he uses a tactic of purposely sending weak parties, who will get decimated, in order to scout strong floors or learn boss patterns; they would have all been living people he just callously sent to their death.

And he's just one of the thousands to millions of people playing the game; it's a genocide factory meat-grinder of a mind boggling scale.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't seem to have much introspection on the fact that he's been killing hundreds, if not thousands of people playing this game. In the beginning he even says he uses a tactic of purposely sending weak parties, who will get decimated, in order to scout strong floors or learn boss patterns; they would have all been living people he just callously sent to their death.

And he's just one of the thousands to millions of people playing the game; it's a genocide factory meat-grinder of a mind boggling scale.
Thats the one thing that throws me off. All these type of manhwas, especially nowadays, make the mc just a cold-blooded machine with no emotions besides getting stronger. Yeah i get that he needs to toughen upon to survive but having literally 0 remorse for what he has been doing all along (killing THOUSANDS) is vry psychopathic. I wish he was a bit more...Human

Dex-chan lover
Oh great he was a super genius with the hand of god whos mega op, knows all about the system and can do no wrong and is always morally correct. From this chapter on it falls into every generic manwha ever.

Users who are viewing this thread