Pierrot Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Malice / Bad Intentions

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing the killer is someone on his staff? or a rival whose work got overlooked compared to him
Whoa...howd that happen. Its as I guessed for the reason but I wonder what purpose the Clown has to string him along.
he was able to get a recording in his house...tho assuming only one knows, it's odd he's suddenly in an office, assuming ppl won't freak out/turn on him (tho you'd think his injury would be noticeable or so, if they don't think it's some planned viral prank too), but i imagine the mc will be 'saved for last' or so

Dex-chan lover
Gotta respect the hustle. That clown had no reason to knock the guy out and set him up at his desk other than to fuck with him, but by god, he went and did it.

Dex-chan lover
I have "fight club" vibe, mc can be the clown, splitting personality. This explain why he don't appear in the video even if it was close to her. :LOL:
Very likely, or author could go about it a bit differently and make it a red herring with Toraji slowly going insane but still lucid enough to think the killer is his own split personality and turning himself in, only for the actual Clownman to show up again

Users who are viewing this thread