Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
That is not what the male gaze is and that isnt what happens. These yuri mangaka are overwhelmingly female and work the very tough workload that is the biz, they dont deserve to be thrown under the bus like they arent wlw themselves. but even then there are guys like takeda ikashi (sasameki koto/ two of them are like this) or iori miyazawa that are decidely not this confused voyeuristic "male gaze" you are thinking of that thoughtfully tell lesbian narratives. Hell, look at Ikuhara. Im sorry wlw desire and sexuality is so foreign to you that you blanket masculinize it when you see it. Oh look its "predatory lesbian" all over again. You are not the feminist or ally of lesbians you think you are. We (lesbians) have been here enjoying "mainstream" yuri (yuri is niche bc queer women and our media is some of the most despised and villified) without you bludgeoning the medium like that.
Aight

Aggregator gang
The author’s afterword also moved me🥲… as I am struggling the same thing though I’m not confused but afraid if society will judge me if out myself as queer I’m also an adult and in my late 30s..Anyway, getting back to the story all I can say is, Takara-san and Ema-chan’s feelings are mutual, that’s for sure they just need to confess to each other and have a wonderful ending..never mind Ema’s husband.🤭

Users who are viewing this thread