Pinky Candy Kiss - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!

"she really likes Homura" the author is a woman of culture I see!

anw, so they talked about what happened 20 years ago, but not about what they currently feels right? Ngl, with how fast they're moving, I feel like a confession may happen in this volume!

Thanks for the translation, I keep refreshing waiting for vol 3 to release on kobo despite knowing that it's 6 months between vol release lol.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Takara is a mess and Ema certainly isn't helping. I would also like to gush about how good the author is setting up the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
got me feeling like a teenage girl kicking my feet up in the air and giggling rn :dogkek: we didn't have to wait for months for the confession

Dex-chan lover
Then, this confirms Ema knows what she likes, she romantically reminisced about Takara, so she knew before the reunion about her attraction to Takara. That's just short of mutual present-day confessions, depending on Ema's emotional bandwidth.

still suspicious that we haven't seen the dark side of Ema's marriage, and why she needs her own space

Last edited:
Then, this confirms Ema knows what she likes, she romantically reminisced about Takara, so she knew before the reunion about her attraction to Takara. That's just short of mutual present-day confessions, depending on Ema's emotional bandwidth.

still suspicious that we haven't seen the dark side of Ema's marriage, and why she needs her own space
I really really hope there is no dark side, because it gives an easy out by making one the characters a clear bad guy. The strength of this story for me is precisely that there is no bad guy(girl). These characters are adults in their thirties I sure as hell hope they can solve this situation without it devolving into domestic abuse, infidelity or homewrecking. There are already so many stories that have one or all of those elements.

Dex-chan lover
Since the author fav is Hibike, does this mean is a reference of how KumiRei will be in the future

Dex-chan lover

the "dark side" is most probably simply that she is a gay woman that was pushed into a heterosexual marriage because of society

Dex-chan lover
:oooo: let's go sacrifice hubby's dick character into noodles. For the sake of comrades :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread