Plant Monster Girl Diary - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the mass release. I wish you luck on finding an editor.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand why plant lady doesn't simply photosynthesize
Same reason why real life carnivorous plants eat creatures: not enough resources to sustain themselves on just sunlight, water, and dirt. She also photosynthesizes as evidenced by the fact that she was concerned about losing her leaves during the winter, but sustaining the top half of a human with that human-level intelligence requires a lot of resources, I'd reckon.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long till the event where she turns the entire forest black. Wonder if she’ll evolve into a super Alraune

Also I really hope that the reason why she ends up being able to leave isn’t that she consumes the loli’s body and can use the dark magic the loli witch has to transform into something that can leave the forest. I want her and the loli witch to be together and hang out. Poor Loli deserve to be happy and protected by the MC

Last edited:
Group Leader
Feel like the story is becoming more and more absurd :pepehmm:, but I just can't stop myself from reading it. :02:

Dex-chan lover
She should just stab them with her vines from below. :pacman: Or create a tentacle hell.

Users who are viewing this thread