Player Reborn - Ch. 115 - Humiliated

Yo how does this man throw the game himself, like you have to literally have one brain cell to think that this is a thing u should attempt to do when this man is the strongest by a vast majority in your army and a major battle is coming up like holy hell this guy is braindead how is he one of the top three right now in ranking this cant be real.

@Kuzuma he probably got lucky that his starting city have that strong general, and he win every battle cause of that general. but he was too stupid to realize that~

@Kuzuma

He's only on the top three BECAUSE he has Lu Bu. He probably had his territory managed by NPC ministers that can do at an average-level and had Lu Bu conquer enemy territories. Literally no smarts needed. To compare, he's playing DW Empires, while MC is playing ROTK.

Dex-chan lover
so, is this kingdom wars crap arc gonna end or what?

repeat dialogue bubbles dude. pls fix.

edit: i check the raw. it s repeat as well. sorry.

IT'S A TRAP! If this is't Wan Jia's trick, I will eat my hat. Why else would the Lord Mayor visit the General at night without any of his attendants or his own guards, right after WanJia visited and he suddenly attacks the General's wife? This is too suspicious. I don't believe the writing can be that blunt.

Dex-chan lover
Dong Zhuo confirmed

At least he's not Cao Cao, that would've been a shame to waste such a powerful and intelligent figure on... whatever the fuck this guy is doing

Users who are viewing this thread