Player Reborn - Ch. 194 - The Game will go on

Double-page supporter
So it was axed. Ending makes no sense. Why suffer so much for nothing? Beginning implied different stages. And magically everything works out this fast? Only beginning of each arc was acceptable...

Group Leader
Whoever put the "End" tag on this chapter is an idiot. Unless season two goes by a new name in which case they are a witch and must be burned.

Not surprised if this manga was axed instead of this being a planned ending. The manga became boring when the author introduced the whole Pokemon rip-off arc, couldn't take the manga seriously from that point or kept up with it afterwards.

@shii yeah that pokemon rip off arc put me off so much I stopped reading altogether the beginning was soo good and had great potential but it is what it is I guess

Series felt like it lost it's way after he got to reunite with his previous friends and got revenge so early on in the story. It seemed like they just started adding in different plot points to see which one stuck the best and kind of flailed about for a while.

I thought this was going to be the end of chapter one but if it is the end of the whole series I wouldn't be totally upset I guess. If not, then they should take plenty of time off to try and figure out a cohesive story for chapter two.

Group Leader
the only thing my mind was able to produce from this chapter

YEP kog

Dex-chan lover
It would have been a good place to end at. Or having him accept a win and have season two as him defending his kingship in the second iteration of the game. (Starting from scratch instead of going on with a game where he is OP and everyone else already gave all their points to him, so even if they get them back it's just charity from him.)

Users who are viewing this thread