Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 85 - The Promise

Dex-chan lover
F0YBQxz.png
but in reverse?????

Dex-chan lover
The hot demon lord is back! And she is probably going to be usurped again.

Dex-chan lover
thanks to everyone who helped me remember the characters. prob need an actual character chart at some point lol

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so seems like past arc is nearly over? it was so nice and fluffy

Y‘all Im telling you they‘re gonna kiss cuz remember the time Elsa said she already had her first kiss but doesnt remember with who?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I was trying to figure out what was actually changed to prevent the monster rampage in the forest (which was the whole point of this side trip) but as far as I can tell nothing actually has? I guess Im gonna need it to be spelled out for me.
On another note, I just spent a good chunk of time rereading from the beginning again, and realized that there's quite a bit of foreshadowing for the time travel arc. Which was neat to see.

Ok, I was trying to figure out what was actually changed to prevent the monster rampage in the forest (which was the whole point of this side trip) but as far as I can tell nothing actually has? I guess Im gonna need it to be spelled out for me.
On another note, I just spent a good chunk of time rereading from the beginning again, and realized that there's quite a bit of foreshadowing for the time travel arc. Which was neat to see.
Ok, I feel vindicated about this. While I haven’t reread everything again and it’s been awhile since I read the previous chapters, I agree with you about seemingly nothing has changed.

The main reason Ms. Witch Elsa made Yvonne go back in time was to stop the attack on the village (I forgot if it was a village or town). Witch Elsa said Yvonne is the only one capable of changing the past. However from the foreshadowing (I vaguely remember) in the ‘present timeline’ chapters, it doesn’t seem like anything changed?

We can infer that even as children Yvonne saved Elsa in the past else they wouldn’t have been able to kiss and make ‘the promise’. Additionally, Witch Elsa and ch. 56 Elsa kinda proves that child ‘present timeline’ Elsa ended up taking the curse from Yvonne’s mom because 1) Witch Elsa seems to have the starchild powers of time and 2) ‘present timeline’ Elsa mentioned something about being almost at her limit.

With nothing seemingly changing in the past, I’m curious how this is gonna make the future different 😭. While this arc is pretty good since we’re able to have more lore about the history and world of PBMMV and Yvonne remembers her past with Elsa, it doesn’t really achieve the goal it set up.

Cant the Demon Lord like teleporting that group of idiots (with the useless part of their own troops) directly somewhere near the biggest garrison of human soldier with a big ass banner telling the human "these idiots want to invade and kill all human. Do whatever you want with them. It's has nothing to do with the current Demon Lord"?
She's inexperienced in politics. If she had known better, she would have purge them immediately after inheriting the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread