Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! - Vol. 6 Ch. 88 - Can We Go on a Date, Evie?

Dex-chan lover
That was the highest death flash I've seen than when I see a side character get two or three episodes focused on them. I really hope it's a faint tho because

Dex-chan lover
To everyone worried about death flags, I'd like to remind you that it's impossible for either of them to die right now since they're both alive in chapter 57.5, which hasn't happened yet.
Yeah, either way they're definitely not killing either of them for good. This doesn't feel like that kind of series. Fun making the audience panic though.

So like she changed the past right? Or was it changed already and she simply didn't remember until she did it again?

Dex-chan lover
Talking about death flag... I'm just curious what made the witch elsa travel back? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
If this wasn't a comedy, that "asking for a date" thing is such a death flag lmao

Dex-chan lover
2/3 of the comments are about a death flag they are raising. But I don't see what's the risk here. They are just going to talk sense into a boss demon that had it's mind destroyed by a curse. Who is in the middle of erupting a volcano and summoning hordes of monster... What could possibly go wrong?!

Fed-Kun's army
This is so good to see them actually starting to move forward with their relationship! We all know by now that the "witch" is adult/teenager Elsa, and I'm wondering if the only way she and Yvonne could stop Olivia is for Elsa to take on the entire curse?

Dex-chan lover
i love that we all sense that something bad's gonna happen lol

Dex-chan lover
They probably explained this but I forgot about it
Is this "current" Elsa different from the Elsa we've been following?

Dex-chan lover
The most blatant death flag I've ever seen. Then it's Elsa's turn to die and have Evie survive until she figures out a way to go back in time just like future Elsa, huh? I just want them to be happy.....

Dex-chan lover
Soooo... Shes not going to confront about how she just stole that curse away from her?

Users who are viewing this thread